INTERVIEW: SMART PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE MONTH

LEONARDO COSTA @leocompositing
Where are you based? I was born in Brazil and moved to London almost five years ago.  What inspires you to take photographs? That special moment when you capture the real life bubbling with energy, movements and light.
 
Describe your photography. I've got a strong passion for street photography. I love to experiment with light and shade. I usually spot a place with textures, shapes, shadows and wait for the right moment and subject. I love the thrill when you realise you've taken an interesting picture.  
 
What are you currently working on? I am working on a photograph series of Rome and Paris.
What is next for you? I am preparing a book of my work. Maybe one day an exhibition. 
 Anyone you would like to plug? Fernando Lombardi @fc_lombardi. His work is amazing and he pretty much opened my eyes for street photography.