PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE WEEK



Where are you based?
Brooklyn


What is your background?
I've been studying illustration at Pratt for the past four years in addition to some photography classes, I'm graduating in the next month.


What do you want to communicate with your work?
I'm still trying to figure that out. I come up with daydreams that I try to recreate, and then I make whatever it is, try to digest it and figure out what is really on my mind, or the intention of it all. 



What are you currently working on?
I've been covering part of a friend's room in tinfoil for this photo I'm doing shoot soon. The idea is that it will be my made-up band playing in a tinfoil, makeshift outer space. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to graduating and being able to breathe for a little, maybe even do some travelling.


Anyone you would like to plug?
Oh geeze, there's a lot of talented friends in my life, far too many to name, but check out the works of these people: