PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE WEEK


Photo: Meg Raiano
Where are you based? 
North London 
What are you working on at the moment?
I'm busy networking. I'm always on the lookout for new exciting models and I also want to shoot with some girls that I've shot with in the past.

Alysha Nett


Ellie Fox
How did you get in to portrait photography?
I started taking portraits of friends who were in bands when I lived back in Scotland. I moved to London and started doing street photography then I moved in to shooting models.

What does the image mean to you?
I like the image to say much more about the subject rather than the lighting or set up or concept.


Tess Dimos
What do you want to say with your photographs?
I've heard people say the words 'fun' and 'sexy' when they describe my work but ultimately its about beauty. 
What motivates you?
I'm always trying to improve. I love meeting the girls and I love seeing a final product. I'd like to be in more printed mags so that's something that keeps my motivation going.

What's next for you?
Hopefully I'll get the chance to shoot more awesome girls. I might do another book and I'd like to have a little show at some point. I've recently started  shooting on 35mm film so thats' all new to me at the moment.


Ulorin Vex

Anyone you would like to plug?
Nadia Lee is a amazing model and photographer. Sander Dekker is a photographer from Amsterdam who I recently met for a beer. I love his work and his approach towards shooting.
Visit @walnutwax on Instagram or Stuart's Flickr or Tumblr

Victoria Coutts